4 (2 Bedrooms)
One of six cottages forming the sunny Stable Courtyard and approached through the original stable archway. These cottages have been imaginatively converted from the old stables. Woodpecker is all on one level and has an open plan lounge/dining area with fitted galley kitchen.
There are two bedrooms, one double and the second, a bunk bedroom with a shiny red London bus bunk bed – a real favourite with junior visitors! There is a bathroom with combined bath/power shower.
Woodpecker is suitable for two adults and two children. There is a grassy area outside with table, seating and gas BBQ for your exclusive use.
Sorry, no dogs.
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Outdoor picnic seating area with gas-fired BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Bathroom with combined bath/ power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player, CD /radio player
- Hairdryer and radio alarm clock in master bed
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive in the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack provided with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance