4 adults, 2 children (3 Bedrooms)
Our largest cottage Heron, suitable for six people – 4 adults and 2 children, is presented to a high standard. Heron comprises a large open plan room with spacious lounge, ‘Shaker’ style kitchen and dining area. Being part of the original stable buildings, the room is large and airy with a high ceiling. Heron is a popular choice for family gatherings and a group taking several cottages, as it has a large open plan living area for the group to gather together.
On the same level, there are three bedrooms, one double with king size bed and two twin bedded rooms. There is ample room for two cots, one in the master bedroom and the other in one of the twin rooms. There is a well appointed bathroom with bath and combined shower.
The cottage overlooks the original stable courtyard and there is a grassy area outside with table, seating and gas BBQ for your exclusive use.
Being next door to Kittiwake, the cottages work well if booked together for large family groups of up to 12 people (8 adults and 4 children).
Sorry, no dogs.
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Outdoor picnic seating area with gas-fired BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Ensuite bathroom on master bedroom and separate family bathroom, both with bath, power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player, CD /radio player
- Hairdryer and radio alarm clock in master bed
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive in the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack provided with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance