5 (2 Bedrooms)
Converted from an old cob barn, Chough Cottage features walls over two feet thick! Chough accommodation has been tastefully renovated in a contemporary style, comprising an open plan ground floor with lounge/dining area and fully equipped ‘Shaker’ style kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Upstairs are two bedrooms fitted to a high standard – one king size bedroom with plenty of room for a cot, and a second suitable for children with a single bed and large bunks. There is a small, beautifully appointed shower room with power shower. The cottage is fully centrally heated and opens onto an attractive walkway lined with hanging baskets and fig trees.
There is a table, seating and BBQ right outside your cottage; the front of the cottage faces South and catches lots of sun.
Sorry, no dogs.
- Fully fitted, well-equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the site and in your cottage
- Large HD flat screen TV with integrated Freeview channels
- Fully controllable central heating throughout, available 24×7
- Outdoor picnic seating area with gas-fired BBQ, exclusively for your cottage
- Shower room with power shower and heated towel rail
- DVD / Blu-ray player, CD /radio player
- Hairdryer and radio alarm clock in master bed
- Electricity, gas cooking / heating and use of laundry facility inclusive in the price
- Quality cotton bed linen, fluffy cottage hand and bath towels, tea towels
- Sundry pack provided with toilet rolls, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, washing detergent, bin bags, tin foil, cling film, dishcloth, scourer
- Range of baby and toddler equipment available free of charge to book in advance